Hey, Everyone! I was nominated to participate in the 3-day quote challenge by (https://uglyforeverblog.com/2016/06/22/day-1-3-day-quote-challenge/).
I want to thank her for taking me into consideration. I am more grateful for the thought and opportunity. Please, make sure to check out her blog. The link is above.
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Post 1-3 quotes each day for 3 consecutive days.
- Nominate 3 bloggers each day to participate in the 3-day Quote Challenge
For some of us, it’s difficult to find a purpose in life. However, if we don’t have an exact answer to our purpose, I feel that making a “meaningful difference in the lives of others” can be a great start. Sometimes small gestures like a smile, lending an ear to listen to the afflicted soul of another person or giving your time, can make the world of difference–being there for the storm, challenges, and sadness of a person–not just the great ones. How else can we make a difference in the lives of others?
Below are my nominees:
- Sue- (https://stranscht.com/)
- WatchingDaisies- (https://watchingthedaisies.com/)
- Paul- (https://paulmessluthercom.wordpress.com/)